Market
Reaction score
I have a 24 Nano

2 Clowns
1 Bi Blenny
1 Cleaner
2 Emeralds
Snails and Hermits

Im considering a Banded Coral Shrimp...would that be too much?

Yeah I Got A Ywg Sixline And A Oc Clown In A 12 Gal Ap So I Think Youll Be Fine

If the banded is added last and there are plenty of caves/hiding spaces to go around, you shouldn't have too much of a problem, especially if you start with a smaller banded. They're territorial, not so much predatory. I have kept them with cleaner, blood, and peppermint shrimp with no problems other than the occasional confrontation when one wanders into the other's area.

Your cleaner will get bullied, but it's not an automatic feeder.

Would recommend a cover if you're getting a bi-colored blenny. We used to watch one that was housed in a nano at a LFS. One day he wasn't there, and they told us he had jumped into whatever equipment hangs on the back of nano-cubes. The bi-blenny was basically bi-sected. (Wish they had just lied and told us he had been sold.) :(

Ill keep that in mind Linda...So far (fingers crossed) Ive been fortunate. I wish I knew someone who has put sometype of top on these so it looks good and is functional also. I dont want it to look like crap when Im all done.

What a personality the Blenny has though...

As far as the Banded coral...They all look big with those arms swinging wide... :lol2:
Hopefully things will work out on this 92 corner Im looking at so none of this will be an issue...

Back