Aquavitro Fuel

I never have but am curious to know if it's something I should be doing.

It is not necessary to turn off your skimmer when dosing Fuel. :thumbs:

Anyone care to comment on the benefit/usage of this stuff?

Fuel is a comprehensive carbohydrate, vitamin, amino acid, polyunsaturated fatty acid, and trace element supplement developed to address nutritional requirements commonly associated with corals. It contains ascorbic acid in a base of chlorella, which contains a rich assortment of amino acids and vitamins. The health benefits of chlorella are widely known and while spirulina, a similar algae, has been regularly used in the industry, we are the first to utilize the vastly superior chlorella.

This is the best seller in the aquavitro line and many people will notice a difference in their corals only after a few days using the product. You will see outstanding coloration and polyp extension.

Hope this helps! :)

Fuel is the only amino acid/ vitamin supplement that you will need for a successful reef. However, you will still need to dose general reef elements, such as calcium, magnesium, and iodide, as needed.

You will see immediate response from most corals that have movement. Drop it in the tank and watch them perk up. And if you use Salinity you won't have to dose as much to keep your other levels up, nor will you use as much salt to reached 1.25 as you have to use with the other guys. I can't believe the Seachem rep missed that opportunity to plug the Salt. Maybe I need to go to work for you guys.

Back