Check these little guys out!

merkywater

Market
Reaction score
Well it has been something else to rear these little guys. But here a couple of little Blacker Ice babies one month old. My first 2!

Dylan these are from your pair! First ones I've gotten this far. I have about 30 more that are 2/wks old and almost through meta.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

They will prob have just a little orange on them when they are older. You have Black Ice, Blacker Ice, and Black Snowflakes. These will be Blacker Ice so right in between Black Ice and Black Snows.

JeffandKelly;938564 wrote: Awesome! Will they be black ice or black snowflakes?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Awesome Nate! I'm really glad to see that they produced for you! The darkness sneaks up with age.

Too cool.. congrats... Just don't let my wife see or she will want them!!! :)

I never had any luck rearing young but I am glad to see many people are doing it. Maybe in the future I will try again since times have really changed.

Thanks guys! Yea it is a chore sometimes but when you see progress it makes it worth it!

I couldn't see the pictures but that is awesome there is no doubt they are one cool unique fish.. congrats

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

JeffandKelly;941191 wrote: If you ever have black snow flakes link!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

If these look like mom and dad when they grow up they will be black and white, not too much orange left on the spawning pair is there Nate?

Congrats on your success!

Back