hovens wrasse vs red head soln wrasse

Brandon G

Market
Reaction score
this damn hovens wrasse will not let this red head solon wrasse come out. he runs him off into the rocks and hovers there for quite some time incase he comes out again. what can i do?

try a mirror taped to the side of the tank - or re-arrange some rock work. Over feeding or changing up your feeding routine for a day or 2.

If those don't work and it seems like one fish will suffer health wise - I'd say you'll either be setting up another tank or re-homing one of them.

try a mirror taped to the side of the tank - or re-arrange some rock work. Over feeding or changing up your feeding routine for a day or 2.

If those don't work and it seems like one fish will suffer health wise - I'd say you'll either be setting up another tank or re-homing one of them.
sucks i like both of them. im gonna take the solon wrasse over the hovens tho!

trying the mirror now

Back