June 2024 ARC Frag Sale

June 2024 ARC Frag Sale
Posted by Gabridge83
North Decatur Presbyterian Church
Saturday, June 8, 2024 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, June 8, 2024 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Gabridge83

Treasurer
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
When: Saturday June 8th 2024
Where: North Decatur Presbyterian Church
Address: 611 Medlock Rd Decatur, GA 30033

Cost: Free, Please RSVP!
Lunch will be served - City BBQ so RSVP is really important to ensure we have enough but not too much.
Raffle will be for supporting members
More information to come

Vendors and members include:
@Luis reef
@spike
@TRSCAQUATICS
@dball711
@FlipsAquaCorals
@simonhill55
@John Bowers

Last edited by a moderator:
Will it be possible for club members to bring a small tank (10 gallon) to sell or trade frags? I brought some frags to a club frag swap at the same place about a year and a half ago.

I’ll be there with my grandaughter

Last edited:
Will it be possible for club members to bring a small tank (10 gallon) to sell or trade frags? I brought some frags to a club frag swap at the same place about a year and a half ago.
Yes! Contact @Gabridge83 to reserve a spot. Spaces are limited.

Remove my daughter and I from the RSVP, we will be visiting family up north. Hopefully I can make the next one!

We will be setting up the popular garage sale table again!!
Bring your items that you wish to sell! Pre-sales are strongly encouraged as well.

I haven't been there yet. How does this work? Is it swap only or can you also sell corals?
The corals are for sale at these events. At least three to four vendors attend that specialize in coral sales and bring a wide variety of corals to the events that you will only otherwise see at a large show. We are considering an event that is a true member frag swap, (ie no money exchanged), just corals for corals, but it would depend on interest and coral availability among our members to do so.

Back