New ARC Divers....

Just came back to the ARC site after being away for a LONG time. (I know, I know :) )

I got certified back in March after my friends in Tampa hounded me about getting certified. We cruise with them at least once a year and just got back from a trip to see them in August.

Since I getting my OW cert, I've gone on and gotten my Nitrox and Advanced Open Water certs.

Like everyone has been saying, visit your local Dive Shop (mine is Diver's Supply in Marietta) and chat with them about diving and the costs involved.

Diving is a lot of fun and has really gotten me stoked in my reef tank again - instead of just maintaining it.

One of these days that's what I'm going to do, if I ever have money. I'm in school right now, but my "career choice" is underwater video.

DMKahlan;796856 wrote: Just came back to the ARC site after being away for a LONG time. (I know, I know :) )

Diving is a lot of fun and has really gotten me stoked in my reef tank again - instead of just maintaining it.

Same here.

I've been a Divemaster for years but just lost interest. Took my tank down about 7 years ago.

My 11 year old son just got certified this June. Since then we have been on 2 trips and I just set my reef tank back up. :up:

Back