Octo Lux 90

25 gallon water change takes me 6 minutes, I've timed it. I roll a 32 brute filled with freshwater over to the tank and pump it in with a mag18

Now that it's eating, trying to get the clown tang onto nori sheets. So far just ignoring it but at least it's not afraid of the clip anymore 🤷

20240430_223432.jpg

I guess you can consider that an attack if you want, unless you want to explain your hot and cold responses to my thread? You worked yourself up on this thread all by yourself in the first place. Maybe you're too defensive on the internet? The whole thing is weird IMO, not sure why you care so much about how strangers spend their money when it doesn't affect you... Either way, I'm not losing any sleep over the opinions of strangers on a small forum 😂 Push me and I push back, that's all . I'm not emotionally involved here, but you wanna make it a pissing contest though for some reason . I'm sure you're a nice guy in person 👍

I guess you can consider that an attack if you want, unless you want to explain your hot and cold responses to my thread? You worked yourself up on this thread all by yourself in the first place. Maybe you're too defensive on the internet? The whole thing is weird IMO, not sure why you care so much about how strangers spend their money when it doesn't affect you... Either way, I'm not losing any sleep over the opinions of strangers on a small forum 😂 Push me and I push back, that's all . I'm not emotionally involved here, but you wanna make it a pissing contest though for some reason . I'm sure you're a nice guy in person 👍
you posted on a public forum and I posted a funny meme about how your started your reef tank in an unconventional way, then you continue to post with comments “flexing” on how you had growth just showing polyp extension. Lol. Then you want to comment maybe I took meds among other comments that you know is to poke at me. Sure bud, you didn’t know what you were doing. Now you’re bringing up money as if its some flex again. Lol.

Eyes What GIF

you posted on a public forum and I posted a funny meme about how your started your reef tank in an unconventional way, then you continue to post with comments “flexing” on how you had growth just showing polyp extension. Lol. Then you want to comment maybe I took meds among other comments that you know is to poke at me. Sure bud, you didn’t know what you were doing. Now you’re bringing up money as if its some flex again. Lol.
Seems you are sensitive, you might want to find other build threads to watch? I'm flattered you took the time to look for me on other websites, you're my biggest fan officially 😍 #irony - Like I said why do you care so much what others add to their tanks and at what rate? "Bud" it's just costing YOU money. No flexing here other than you... Just filling up my box of water as I see fit , same as most everyone else in here. Don't get my thread deleted because you're butt hurt 🤕

Seems you are sensitive, you might want to find other build threads to watch? I'm flattered you took the time to look for me on other websites, you're my biggest fan officially 😍 #irony - Like I said why do you care so much what others add to their tanks and at what rate? "Bud" it's just costing YOU money. No flexing here other than you... Just filling up my box of water as I see fit , same as most everyone else in here. Don't get my thread deleted because you're butt hurt 🤕
I do enjoy watching a train wreck in slow motion if that’s what you’re asking. Lol. No worries, no one is butt hurt, not sure what there is to be butt hurt about. Again, there goes your ego over compensating thinking that you’re worth anyone getting hurt over.

Who’s praying on your tank to fail? Ego much thinking I pray for you or your tank? Lol. Bud you really think highly of yourself. I was trying to squash it and move on, but you couldn’t let it go and had to let that ego of yours get to you.
You're hot and cold, seems you can dish jabs but not take them. I usually get along with Viets too 🥺

Back