New member from Jackson county

JoeWhite80

Reaction score
Hello and thank you for allowing me to join! I am relatively new to reefing having only about 6 months invested into the hobby and can honestly say I’ve jumped in head first. Attached is a picture of my 40g cube that I am transforming into a full reef tank. Would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on it.

Attachments

• IMG_2283.jpeg
    IMG_2283.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 48
Hey! How old is the setup? It looks pretty good but there's quite a bit there. Hopefully it'll grow and grow and you'll do a decent amount of fragging. Which means a new tank. Which tends to lead to another, larger tank!

Hello and thank you for allowing me to join! I am relatively new to reefing having only about 6 months invested into the hobby and can honestly say I’ve jumped in head first. Attached is a picture of my 40g cube that I am transforming into a full reef tank. Would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on it.
what's that box thing on the right wall?

Hey! How old is the setup? It looks pretty good but there's quite a bit there. Hopefully it'll grow and grow and you'll do a decent amount of fragging. Which means a new tank. Which tends to lead to another, larger tank!
About 6 months old

Back