Polo Reef Podcast - First Episode

I watched the Tidal Gardens tour. That thing is insane. It would be a great Animal Planet show just to do the day to day of that place.

When I have issues with alk stability on a 90 gallon and think about what he deals with on 17k, it really blows my mind that it looks that great. Not going to complain about 10 gallon WC when he does 3k

Edit: man what an honor to be on his first episode. Great guy to know in the business

Thanks! It was definitely a very cool experience. We actually filmed back in November at Aquashella Daytona and it was about an hour long conversation that they edited down to 23 minutes. They filmed the next 3 episodes right after mine and they picked some interesting people in the industry for sure and I'm looking forward to seeing those come out over the next few weeks.

Outside of the filming, we discussed a few of issues that Andrew has been dealing with. Coincidently, I had an install going on up near him the very next week so he invited me to come visit and see it all in person.

20231112_142840.jpg

Back