150g Tank options

fishtank

Market
Reaction score
Can anyone let me know if there are still 150g tanks in the 60x24x24 configuration. I have tried searching and all I get is there used to be. Im looking for new this time around.

fishtank;1047811 wrote: Can anyone let me know if there are still 150g tanks in the 60x24x24 configuration. I have tried searching and all I get is there used to be. Im looking for new this time around.

My 150 is a 60x24x24 configuration and I love it... I think that this setup looks awesome and it is ideal for aquascaping.

Mine is an acrylic tank from My Reef Creation. I know that you can also get a glass version of the 60x24x24 from Glass Cages. There are other custom tank manufactures that can make this configuration, but I would recommend MRC as their work is top notch.

great thanks. I sent MRC a request. Glass cages look cheap enough but only seem to do single overflow.

Yep, they are hard to find without having it built. I have been searching for a used one for like two years!

Pet us know how much they quote you for please

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Here you go
From
Glass cages

showthread.php

Also I search around for a while for this size tank but could not find a price I could live with $2k to 3k
Glass cage was the only one I could find with the best price and delivery

My glasscages 180 starphire rimless just arrived an hour ago! Still boxed up and will probably be until Tuesday

What dimensions? Please let me know what your experience with them was

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Final dimensions were 72x25.5x24. Haven't even opened the box yet. It came on a shipping crate and I'm going to need three people to help move it. We were able to push it into the garage for now. Experience has been mostly good. They were helpful but sometimes I had to push it out of them. i did call a lot with follow up questions after my tank had already been built.

I will let you know on Tuesday how the quality is!

Reefcharger;1047966 wrote: Final dimensions were 72x25.5x24. Haven't even opened the box yet. It came on a shipping crate and I'm going to need three people to help move it. We were able to push it into the garage for now. Experience has been mostly good. They were helpful but sometimes I had to push it out of them. i did call a lot with follow up questions after my tank had already been built.

I will let you know on Tuesday how the quality is!

How did the un-boxing go?

Back