165w full spectrum led light parts?

genesis

Market
Reaction score
So long story short one of my light fixtures went swimming and half of the light got submerged in the water. It partially damaged the light by blowing one of the transformers inside that controls the blue lights. Does anyone know where I could get a replacement transformer or anyone have one of the fixtures they don't use (that could be parted out) that I could buy?
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1025558=60656-image.jpg
>
1025558=60656-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Transformers
1025563=60657-image.jpg
>
1025563=60657-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Transformers
1025567=60658-image.jpg
>
1025567=60658-image.jpg

Rodasphoto;1025568 wrote: You could probably replace it with some meanwell power supply/driver

Not familiar with it, can you point me in the right direction?

http://www.rapidled.com/mean-well-eln-60-48d-dimmable-driver/">http://www.rapidled.com/mean-well-eln-60-48d-dimmable-driver/</a>

Something like this. You would need to figure out what voltage and amperage.

Theirs an eBay seller called aqua2goled And they sell these lights, the same thing happen to me and my light went out and they sent me the replacement parts. The driver was about 12$. Just send them a message

JC_k;1025589 wrote: Theirs an eBay seller called aqua2goled And they sell these lights, the same thing happen to me and my light went out and they sent me the replacement parts. The driver was about 12$. Just send them a message

Awesome thanks so much!

Completely unrelated to fixing your problem but I have a question about your setup.

How are you " hanging" your pendant lights? Do you have any other pictures that are closer?

GaJeep94YJ;1027086 wrote: Completely unrelated to fixing your problem but I have a question about your setup.

How are you " hanging" your pendant lights? Do you have any other pictures that are closer?
There just sitting on top of the canopy.. cut the hole out smaller then the light it's self

I don't have my unit yet, just ordered it, so what does that mean " has the optics off" ?

Led without optics just the led is visible

3605f9a4e8fdfb1693d36ac138381048.jpg
alt="" />

Led with optics (leds sit inside optic)

6bef26de12e5c8f56cce2f89d198285f.jpg
alt="" />

jtsreef;1027101 wrote: There just sitting on top of the canopy.. cut the hole out smaller then the light it's self

True statement. I cut out a section in the canopy large enough to not cover the light but small enough to have the body of the light rest on it. It is quite risky and I'm going to make some modifications as a fail safe to make sure that the lights won't accidentally drop in.
1027180=60825-image.jpg
>
1027180=60825-image.jpg

Thanks for the pic. I am assuming a simple L bracket could be used to bolt the housing to the canopy.

I'm still having trouble visualizing how you are getting 12" between the light and the water with it mounted that way. Is your canopy 12" tall? Mine is around 6" total and the water is with in an inch or so if the top of the tank

GaJeep94YJ;1027184 wrote: Thanks for the pic. I am assuming a simple L bracket could be used to bolt the housing to the canopy.

I'm still having trouble visualizing how you are getting 12" between the light and the water with it mounted that way. Is your canopy 12" tall? Mine is around 6" total and the water is with in an inch or so if the top of the tank

Yes the top of my canopy measure 12 inches tall from the waterline

Back