1rst RTN experience

mikesmith34

Market
Reaction score
I was home today at 3pm. Looked at things gave the fish a snack and left to go back into the field. Got home tonight at 6 and this is what I found. Nothing but a skeleton of a Rommels Millie. I have read about RTN and did not understand how a coral can go completely to hell in one hour. Now unfortunately I have witnessed it first hand. All my others look fine and I just tested my water last night. Since adding a doser a couple of months ago I've tested my water twice a week to make sure I have it dialed in.

I have no idea what happened but it freakin sux. I want my Millie back. Another feather in my reefer hat:eek:
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
961858=54413-image.jpg
>
961858=54413-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Dave (acroholic) told me this once..." If you've never had a acro die on you...you haven't kept many."

Bgcoop8784;961921 wrote: That really sucks, have you moved the coral or had any spikes in temp at all?

The only change was last weekends WC. Been using Red Sea pro and I switched to IO.

heathlindner25;961951 wrote: Dave (acroholic) told me this once..." If you've never had a acro die on you...you haven't kept many."

Thus the feather in my hat hahah

heathlindner25;961951 wrote: Dave (acroholic) told me this once..." If you've never had a acro die on you...you haven't kept many."

That's a great quote.

Did you change flow recently? For some reason that always kicks off an event for me.

SnowManSnow;962258 wrote: Did you change flow recently? For some reason that always kicks off an event for me.

No didn't change flow. The 25's keep it somewhat random. It was the only one. I got it about a month ago via the mail from one of our members. Maybe it just never really recovered from the shipment. But man it happened fast

Back