2 clownish and my salfin tang swimming in bottom corner

jrhunter0000

Market
Reaction score
Just tested everything it's on key I came home seems my 3 fish have dug a whole in the sand and all 3 are swimming against the glass in one corner. It's weird has anyone seen this behavior before and maybe can give me some tips. I seen them going to the top of the water maybe for air so I added another power head to circulate water off the top and still they sit in the bottom corner. Puzzled here lol

maybe they got scared?i would try feeding and see how they respond.when my fish are hungry they all swim in a line kinda funny to watch

Eat like pigs lol pellets and seaweed looks like the pair of clownish are rubbing on each other I think mating and the salfin is filming it all they seems to be doing ok I just panicked just got the clowns looks like they mated fast lol

i think you should ok i just looked at my tank and my naso and bangaii pair are hanging together in the corner of my tank.

jrhunter0000;979644 wrote: It's weird he's circling them as they rub on each other and the glass
he might be eating there life sauce.hope i dont get put in timeout for saying that:lol2:

gacolt;979647 wrote: he might be eating there life sauce.hope i dont get put in timeout for saying that:lol2:

Lol i think he got smart he backed off i checked on them this am all is good the clows are still in the corner rubbing on the glass and each other. I guess i need to fins a nem soon for them lol

My two clowns, yellow tang and my wasse does the same thing but they digs the sand to bare bottom

WILLIE1983;979660 wrote: My two clowns, yellow tang and my wasse does the same thing but they digs the sand to bare bottom

Yes my clowna have dug the sand to the bottom as well bare glass lol

Clowns don't need an anemone, to reproduce, or anything else.

Chances are, the tang was trying to score some free caviar.

Jenn

jrhunter0000;979658 wrote: Lol i think he got smart he backed off i checked on them this am all is good the clows are still in the corner rubbing on the glass and each other. I guess i need to fins a nem soon for them lol

I have rainbow BTAs for sale if you're interested.

You could pickup a plain clay pot from Lowe's or HD for a couple bucks. If you plan on collecting the eggs to raise the babies; much easier to remove the clay pot with the eggs instead of an anemone or mushroom that has the eggs attached. ---- just my 1/2 cent

Wannabee

WannabeeaReefKeeper;980305 wrote: You could pickup a plain clay pot from Lowe's or HD for a couple bucks. If you plan on collecting the eggs to raise the babies; much easier to remove the clay pot with the eggs instead of an anemone or mushroom that has the eggs attached. ---- just my 1/2 cent

Wannabee

Good idea I just don't have the time. Lol free snacks for salfin lol

Back