2018 ARC Coral and Aquatics Expo raffle items and details

bcavalli

Market
Reaction score
We will have a ton of raffle items (over $4,000) at the expo.   All paid ARC members will recieve a free ticket in our $1 raffles (one per paid ARC member).  If you are one of the first 250 in the door you will also receive an extra free ticket into the $1 raffles.  All children 12 and under are free (with a paying adult or ARC member) and all paid ARC members may bring a guest for only $5.  Additional raffle tickets may be purchased at the ARC booth.  Raffles will be held every hour.

We will be accepting credit cards at the door and several ATMs are available in the Infinity Energy Center hallways.  If you would like to become a paid ARC member please visit "Join the ARC" link at the top of this page.  We will also be accepting new members at the expo.  We have new ARC Tshirts that will available at the ARC booth.  Each frag pack below is valued at well over $100.

$1 RAFFLE ITEMS
RODS FROZEN FOOD PACKS
LARRY’S REEF FRENZY FOOD PACKS
LARRYS COLLAPSABLE COOLERS (50)
INSTANT OCEAN 160g box (2)
$50 GC'S Pure Reef (2)
BRIGHTWELL AQUATICS
CORAL SHOPPE FRAG PACK
FEEDME PRODUCTS
WHITMAN CORALS FRAG PACK
LUIS’S REEF FRAG PACK
MATED PAIR OF NEBULA CLOWNFISH
ATLANTA REEF CLUB T-SHIRTS
SEACHEM VIBRANT SEA SALT 60g
SEACHEM REEF PACK (2)
$5 RAFFLE ITEMS
FULL APEX (NEW VERSION) WIFI $800 value
WEEKEND PASSES TO THE 2018 MACNA CONFERENCE IN LAS VEGAS (2)
4 STAGE RODI UNIT
REEF CRYSTALS 160g (2)
ATLANTA AQUARIUM FRAG PACK
EMPEROR REEF FRAG PACK
ELOS USA
SPIKES CORALS FRAG PACK
FRAGGIN WAGON FRAG PACK
INDUSTRIAL TEST SYSTEMS
UNLIMITED CORAL COLORS FRAG PACK
OCEANS HIDDEN GEMS FRAG PACK
REEF SHAC FRAG PACK
MANDM CORALS FRAG PACK
JOHNS CORALS FRAG PACK
DAVES CORALS FRAG PACK
SPENCERS CORALS FRAG PACK
SEAN & JEFF’S CORALS FRAG PACK
REEF CHARGER FRAG PACK
RILEYS CORALS SHOP FRAG PACK
GLOW POP CORALS FRAG PACK
HARDCORE CORALS FRAG PACK
WARDS AQUATICS
MATED PAIR OF EXTREME GLADIATOR CLOWNFISH
SEACHEM VIBRANT SEA SALT 60g (2)
**ARC paid members - If you are unsure if your paid membership is active.  Please visit your paypal account via the following.  Log in to your paypal account, Click on the Cog wheel in the upper right hand corner.  Look for the " Payments" link and click on it.   Then click on subscription services.  You will find your subscription to ARC there and the date it expired or will expire.  We will have our paid membership list available at the door.

**** Above Seahorse Reef is accepting preorders and will deliver to the show for free.  Please visit their website at https://www.snailstoyou.com For some amazing deals on clean up crews and much more.

bret - we cant read the raffle item list, too blurry. Anyway to post it a different way so its legible?

Thx again for the live rock and sand yesterday brother!!

That's is great!

Any way to add the zoom option to attached images?

Thanks for putting this together!

bret – we cant read the raffle item list, too blurry. Anyway to post it a different way so its legible?

Thx again for the live rock and sand yesterday brother!!

Your very welcome!  A little live rock and sand will get you seeded.  It was great seeing you again.   Thank you for volunteering.

Thanks for doing the expo this year!

I'll try a different internet app, been using the Samsung internet app but I'll use Google Chrome.

Thanks Brett!

Your welcome.  There is a setting on Chrome that allows zoom.  Some other browsers have the same issue.  Just open your browser.  Open settings and look for manual zoom.  Just make sure its set for on.  Im not sure why some internet browsers dont have the setting set to allow for manual zoom automatically.

wow seeing this makes me sad I’m going to miss it this year! if only I wasn’t so far away :(

Back