220 gal one year later...pics

family reefer

Market
Reaction score
Here are a few shots I took the other day just goofin around with the camera.
You guys may remember the build thread I ran from January to April last year. Just wanted to share.
Scott

DSC_0054.jpg
alt="" />

DSC_0055.jpg
alt="" />

DSC_0056.jpg
alt="" />

DSC_0057.jpg
alt="" />

DSC_0058.jpg
alt="" />

DSC_0059.jpg
alt="" />

DSC_0060.jpg
alt="" />

Yea it's pretty cool. I grew him from a 1 in frag. Fast grower. Almost lost him to a bad crab that came in on another acro.. Note to self... NOt all crabs in acros are actually acro crabs. I had to pull the entire rock in order to get that rascal!!!

There are 2- 14K 400 watt MH, 3- 14K 250 watt MH and 2 72" VHO actinics. I also have 8 tubes with 5 LEDS each moons from fish bowl enterprises with the lunar cycler.
The dimensions are 6 ft long 2 ft deep and 2 1/2 feet high.
Thanks for the kudos! I really enjoy this hobby!

THat is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys Here is a link to the ARC build thread for the stand and stuff
http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2368">http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2368</a>
We'll see if it works...

WOW...is not a big enough word.
Awesome...is close...but still not big enough.
Great? No!

I was just patting my self on the back for my 6 month old 75 gal.

Then I saw this baby!

Its like rolling up to a traffic light in a p.a.s. whatever, and a guy in a Lamborgini convertable pulls up next to you with a naked playboy bunny in the car. All you can do is smile and say...

CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND!
YOU MADE IT !!!

:cheers:

BEAUTIFUL. I remember your build thread. I cannot believe it was 1 1/2 yrs. ago.

Heres a cool side note.... I took a lot of heat about my african cleaner wras here on the board when I put him in back in December... As you can see in the 1st and other pics... he's still in there cleaning the fish and eating anything I put in there including nori!!! I have since added a yellow coris wras AND still have the now XXL six line. on the down side.. I haven't seen the target mandarin in a while. I assume the three wrasses have cleaned the pods and starved the mandarin but I could be wrong....happens all the time... just ask my wife!

Def a TOTM contender IMO. You should dig up the build and link it here for us lazy peeps.

OK Cris.... I know we're both knockin back a few this evening but I did post a link back there somwhere on this old thread!!!LOL Glad to know I 'm not the only one pokin around on here tonight man!

Ohh, i see. I just got caught up in the pictures. Very good pics... What camera did you use?

I bought a Nikon DX 50 a year or so ago....still tryin to figure that darn thing out.. It's pretty bad when your camera is SMARTER THAT YOU!!!

Yeah, I want to get a D series or a rebel for my girlfriend and myself. We both take lots of pictures, and could use a nice one. I just havent scraped up the monies yet. I was even trying to bum the solana on trade for one...!

How fast has your Blue tang grown? I wish mine was about the size of yours.

Back