240 Gallon Reef Tank

brian313313

Market
Reaction score
Hi,

I have just moved and now have a finished basement. I would like a 2'high, 2'wide tank. The longest I see is 6' for the 180 without going custom. Does anyone know if I can get an 8' or even 10' tank without going custom? I don't see anything on Aqueon. I'll call my LFS tomorrow if they're open. I think they may still be closed though because I just called and it just rang. No answering machine either. They're supposed to be open until 7 but I have had other things I've been looking for in the meantime.

Thanks.

I'm hoping for something in a brand that a local LFS would carry. I'm going to need delivery and setup on this. I know of a few mail order places but they're just curb-side delivery from the ones I know.

Premier Aquatics would be great. I have about $200 fish buck for them. Unfortunately, they were closed when I called today.

I used Premier Aquatics for my 310 planet aquarium. Top notch professionals and offer delivery and set up services as others mentioned. Highly recommend them!

Premier Aquatics ordered and installed my planet aquariums custom tank. Premier provides great support and Planet built exactly what I wanted and quickly. Very pleased with both companies!

Back