250 is finally fully stocked

nasa_tiger

Market
Reaction score
I love my stocking list and had to share. It is a 250 DD with a big sump room built for a 500 gallon tank so it is a little overstocked.

Stocked with:

4"Harlequin Tusk
4" Niger Trigger
A pair of 3" Blue Jaw Triggers
2" Humu Humu Trigger
3" Orange Shoulder Tang
4" Foxface

Zebra Moray
14" Skeletor Eel
16" Snowflake Eel

So far, the Niger is the leader of the tank but the little humu made sure to let him know that will probably change. Once he was dropped into the tank, he swam directly over to the Niger and head butted him. No aggression besides that.
:party:

I had a piece of matrix make it through the pump and got lodged at a gate valve... Caused a bubble to form. Have to cut the line and get it out

I don't have that but I do have micro bubbles in the display that I wish weren't there. Not sure how/why they are there

Could also be your protein skimmer. If there is not a good bubble trap in your sump, it can force them through your system

Well trying to upload some pics and I keep getting this message...

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/sendmessage.php">inform the administrator</a> and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
[/INDENT]​

Pictures, finally!
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1062647=65294-eels.jpg
>
1062647=65294-eels.jpg
class="gc-images" title="eels.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
fieldset>

Oh the last one was definitely an intentional add.... That is where the tiger comes from in my user name

Back