40gal build ????'s

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
ok so im about start a build for a 40gal and im not sure no the way i want to stock it. i want a eel and a trigger but the other hand i want to do something like blennies and gobies. here is where you guys come in i want a vote on what you would do out of the two and why?

really even a snow flake? or some goldies? the trigger i was thinking that but wasnt sure. what about a lionfish. or maybe frogfish i just have the tank and want to do something with it? my turtle was in it.

jgilley84;296707 wrote: really even a snow flake? or some goldies? the trigger i was thinking that but wasnt sure. what about a lionfish. or maybe frogfish i just have the tank and want to do something with it? my turtle was in it.
Frogfish would be okay.. Hard to find tankmates for it.. Snowflakes get a respectable size.... Depends on which lionfish

yeah i guess ill get it up and going and then make my mind up after i do some research.. lol but any more thoughts on the way to go with it in the mean time will be good so lets hear them...

Back