jeffreykell

Reaction score
Reef AQUARIUM + CABINET 175 Gal 50Lx 75''H 26WREEF TANK / Salt Water

Up for sale is a complete 175 gallon cherry wood reef tank. The tank is in excellent condition the wood is also in great condition. Below is a list of items that are included with the purchase.

The system is currently set up where all the system pumps and components are in my basement remote mounted. Automatic top off system works great with double electric solenoid's all required filters for make up water. Everything is included. Local pick up only I will help load your truck with equipment.

1-reflow main pump barracuda
1-50 gallon acrylic sump
1- 40 gallon glass refugem
1- 1/2 horsepower chiller with digital control
1- reef dynamic 180 protein skimmer with pump
2- Radeon LED's pro
1- One automatic top off system with control solenoid's tubing and level sensor
1 - ro/di Water filter three canisters
Two canister carbon reactor
1 - aqua ultraviolet sterilizer 57 W
100 gal plastic tank utilize to expand water volume plastic tank utilized to expand water volume

And much more...

This is a very nice system I've spent over $15,000 in equipment , I am selling everything reef related that I have in this package deal. There is quite a bit of marine life and live rock that comes with the tank if wanted by purchaser

I have it listed for sale here with photos- https://post.craigslist.org/manage/5940257170/xn59y">https://post.craigslist.org/manage/5940257170/xn59y</a>

Let me know if you have questions. I was a Reef club member but my membership is not up to date so I am posting here. The setup is in Cartersville GA.

Thank you,
Jeff

Fix you're link in the post so we can't all edit your posting on Craigslist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PFCDeitz;1104026 wrote: You have to be a paid member to sell. This will be deleted. Sorry

sorry, I am not going to rejoin .. I am getting out of the hobby.. I was a member..

Lmm1967;1104027 wrote: Fix you're link in the post so we can't all edit your posting on Craigslist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for pointing that out... but I cant fund where to make the change in the post.

Just letting you know. It's a rule. Hopefully you can sell it on Craigslist.

PFCDeitz;1104032 wrote: Just letting you know. It's a rule. Hopefully you can sell it on Craigslist.

so you guys only want items from members? seems a bit out there... is there a low membership problem ?

Nope just a rule when you sign up. Paid members are only allowed to sell. Sorry.

jeffreykell;1104035 wrote: so you guys only want items from members? seems a bit out there... is there a low membership problem ?

Membership has been great! Being able to sell on the forum is one of the many benefits paid members get. It adds value to the membership.

I am sure if you post on you're old account there might be lenient. But the account you have was created today.

If you break up interested in one off the radion lights

Back