56g build

shromy

Market
Reaction score
it all started with a free 56g hex corner tank.
DSC02790.jpg
alt="" />
DSC02791.jpg
alt="" />
DSC02791.jpg
alt="" />
DSC02795.jpg
alt="" />
DSC02797.jpg
alt="" />
DSC02799.jpg
alt="" />
DSC02798.jpg
alt="" />

let me know i live like 6 miles from them maybe you could come by and check it out. that coral beauty is still doing great. thanks again for it.

Well not that many seem to care but finally got a little more work done, got the tank I am using for a fuge drilled, thanks to John for letting me borrow his bit. Main system is all running now, still trying to find a pump for the fuge and it needs to be plumbed in.
DSC02816.jpg
alt="" />
DSC02815.jpg
alt="" />
DSC02814.jpg
alt="" />Some zoa's I am fraging up if anyone is interested.
DSC02807.jpg
alt="" />

Nice build. makes mine look like a pile of poo. lmk when you're fragging! lol

It's all been done by me so far he let me borrow the bit, not to say he has'nt helped with ideas and great info at all, John is a great asset to me.
Also I am fraging now, havent fraged the ones in the pic but thats a matter of minutes to do so.

Sorry man, Got the impression that was alot of his work. I guess getting that drill bit to you did take a lot out of him.:doh:

Great stuff. looking forward to more pics.[/QUOTE]

SH####T took more out of me last night helping him move the 40B, getting the 120 in was no big deal.

I am sure he did also, bet he also wished he got someone that DIDNT weight 150 pds to hell hiimalso lol. thanks again john.

Back