72 T5 lighting deal

oz

Market
Reaction score
I'm not an expert but this offer looks awesome. Thoughts?

prod_display.cfm

not too bad-I'd like to see some accompanying MH lights as well, though

these arent bad lights at all but the only thing that I dont like about them is that they dont have individual reflectors so you lose major par......however....that said this set up would be an amazing suplement to some MH's if you could find a way to fit them....Also, for soft corals and low light SPS (digitata) its all the light you need....

No these are the new pro ones that have individual reflectors. Well its not as good as seperate reflectors but there is a bend for each bulb. I like it so far.

/d

oh really....thats cool them sorry for the mis info then....

I'd love to see a par reading on that versus their older model. have you tried them on high light requiring SPS?

6 T5's with reflectors, one slim fixture, built in fans and only $538. This might be exactly what I was looking for.

I picked up the 48" light system a couple weeks ago. It has individual reflectors and produces good light. I will get new bulbs to replace the ones I got in the unit in the near future.

ChrisOzment;133093 wrote: 6 T5's with reflectors, one slim fixture, built in fans and only $538. This might be exactly what I was looking for.

FYI,That fixture has 12 lamps on the 72" fixture.

Back