75 gallon (Your opportunity to build the community!)

wannabeeareefkeeper

Market
Reaction score
A friend is cycling their first saltwater tank. It's a 75 gallon tank. What sea life would you place in your 75 gallon tank once the tank is cycled and stabilized? <u>Here's your opportunity to build a community home in a 75 gallon.</u>

Please state your process order and timeline. What sea life first? Wait time before new additions? What sea life now? Wait time for the next round of new additions? How many total fish would you consider?

Current setup is 75 gallon, 1 inch sand bed, and hang on back (HOB) filter. Tank is currently cycling with small amount of live rock and a piece of shrimp to jump start the cycling. Any thoughts?

Wannabee

WOW! 83 views and no replies. It must be the holiday shopping that everyone is too busy to build the ultimate 75 gallon live stock within this thread. Come on! Get in the spirit of Reef Keeping and post you dream live stock setup for a 75 gallon reef tank.

Wannabee

P.S. Original post should have stated 50 lbs of liverock, not just a small amount of live rock.

Personally, a designer pair of clowns would be my first addition.

Yellow Coris wrasse is a must have in any of my current or future display tanks. Good workers and fun personality.

Also one of my favorites: black cap basslet.

2013-11-09-16-12-21.png
alt="" />

Back