75g tank

just hanging

Market
Reaction score
well first off i'm new.<span style="color: black;"> ok well I while back my 75g sprung a leak so I decided to reseal.... well one thing lead to another disaster:doh: after disaster:doh: so I ending up leaving the hobby I was out for almost a year, so now I’m getting back to it. I am making my own live rock out of cement and salt. i madde 140LBS of my own. i got the filter done which is a 45g plasic contaner i also have a 20g with is split in half for sepration of a fish and for fry rasing it will be hooked up onto the main filter for stabilty. i am using a nova brand of light 4X54watts. all i ahve to make now is the stand and the tank cover then buy the heater power heads and sand and live rock. i'll have pics later to night.</span>

just hanging;264959 wrote: well first off i'm new.<span style="color: black"> ok well I while back my 75g sprung a leak so I decided to reseal.... well one thing lead to another disaster:doh: after disaster:doh: so I ending up leaving the hobby I was out for almost a year, so now I’m getting back to it. I am making my own live rock out of cement and salt. i madde 140LBS of my own. i got the filter done which is a 45g plasic contaner i also have a 20g with is split in half for sepration of a fish and for fry rasing it will be hooked up onto the main filter for stabilty. i am using a nova brand of light 4X54watts. all i ahve to make now is the stand and the tank cover then buy the heater power heads and sand and live rock. i'll have pics later to night.</span>
Very cool. Can't wait to see them!!

yep thanks guys hoping to get the hole saw cutters to day then i'll work on my 3-D backround for the tank. i'll hvae an update later to day i think

ok well the hole saws came on the 30th but wroung address but i got my tank drilled today for closed loop and drains :) got the bulk heads hope to star rock wall soon :)

ok well its been a bit since i posted ok i just got back ground down i'm now working on the flase bottom i'll get an update tonight or tomarrow morning

I love what you can do with home made rock I HAD some great homemade shapes which are now rubble.

Sooner or later the salt WILL win.

Back