90 Gallon BreaK down

william1

Market
Reaction score
Thats right boys and girls the 90 gallon is coming down. For what you say? The new tank of course. I will be doing a few threads in the next week for equipment that I will be selling and frags that I cant fit into the cube until the transfer. Equipment will be minimal becuase Im transfering alot of it to the larger tank. In the end I will do a build thread for the new tank......

Man I was about to puke thinking that you were going to be leaving. Glad to see that's not the case :) Looking forward to the build thread.

William have you taken delivery of your new tank? Which did you decide to go with?

Im not leaving nor have I recieved my new tank but this is where I ordered it from. http://www.oceallc.com./Franchise.html">http://www.oceallc.com./Franchise.html</a> Darren just ordered a tank from here to and received it this week I believe. After chatting with him I ordered mine. 4-6 weeks for delivery. About enoungh time to get the 90 out and start a build tread for the larger tank.

Im going to be building the stand and canopy so it will be a couple months before its done. It might even be a bare bottom:D . I will post some pics of the 90 coming down...

Ok here are a couple pics of the 90 gallon with almost all the rock gone. Just coral and fish...... Plus a pic of the new cube running like a champ. Everything seems to be doing fine I just have to put a minor piece on the closed loop intake but other than that the light is awsome and so is the shimmer. I should have done this the first time around....
my.php
>
dscn33940773.jpg
alt="" /></a>
my.php
>
dscn33950774.jpg
alt="" /></a>
my.php
>
dscn33960775.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Man, seems like everyone is buying from Ocea now. Colin, Trey, Darren,....me? Must be nice tanks. I just requested a quote for a 60 gal cube. just to see...

Thats what I hear... You just have to be very SPECIFIC on what you want there very busy with orders . What are you going with Derek? I ordered the 180 72x24x24 with dual overflows and cloosed loop returns...

WILLIAM1;300825 wrote: 180 72x24x24 with dual overflows and cloosed loop returns...

Man you're going to LOVE that tank! I have the 24x24 dims on mine and I think it's awesome!

It is a gigas clam Ive had for a couple years now. Hes getting huge quick too. I cant wait to take delivery on the new tank I might start the stand in the next couple off weeks to get a jump on the tank before it arrives.... Cant wait. Ive looked at a couple 180's and love the dem.

Derek_S;300821 wrote: Man, seems like everyone is buying from Ocea now. Colin, Trey, Darren,....me? Must be nice tanks. I just requested a quote for a 60 gal cube. just to see...

Man i wish i could order my tank! I have sent so many emails and called so many times it is not funny! But congrats William can't wait to see the new tank!

Mockery;300840 wrote: Man i wish i could order my tank! I have sent so many emails and called so many times it is not funny! But congrats William can't wait to see the new tank!

Thanks.... I feel you I called a hundred and one places and finally just decided to do it. I cant wait either Ive had the 90 for about two years its the original tank I started with and has served me good.

It is not that i've called multipule places. They have all been to Ty at ocea. I still have not gotten a new quote or anything.

Ive have really felt like I did a reasonable amount of research but never enough you know. It should be interesting to see the tank when it arrives....

Yeah from what i have seen you should not be disappointed with them!

I did not order a stand or canopy from them I plan on making a custom stand and canopy for the tank. Since it will have three 400watt lumenbrights, and I want an extra tall stand so theres no more bending over to see in the tank. Plus Ill save like $600 building it myself..

Dunno man, I'm not really looking for a tank, just curious about what a 24x24x24 cube would cost. If anything I would probably downgrade to that size. I'm getting busier and busier with school, and my big old tank is a little too big really. I probably wont do anything soon, but maybe select my favorite stuff to keep in a slightly smaller tank in the next couple of years or so. If I did I would want something that I can still run most of my equipment on to maintain the streamlined setup.

That would be cool. You could do it rimless with a center overflow like this one only smaller

new017.jpg
alt="" />

(not my tank pic stole from R2R)

Back