A sad morning. ..

dylan ringwood

Market
Reaction score
So I get up this morning... walk to the tank first thing ad usual looking at it then thinking.. my bigger clownfish is not sleeping in the bta.. so I start to look for 5 minutes no luck.. come back just thinking it's swimming in the back-side of the tank. Well I read about carpet surfing all the time next to my wc bucket there she is..down to 1 clown in the tank and he does not host the bta they fought all the time.. just a sad morning when it comes to the tank..

i could be addicted to worse things..

No sir 40g breeder, I built a canopy on it and I left the backside open front side has a lid so I can have hang on the back equipment

ahh man sorry for the loss. I have lost a couple of gobies in the QT that way but no where near attached as you would have been.

Ok. I have a rimless tank and lost both my clownfish from jumping. Very sad finding them dried out on the floor. Knowing that they had suffered their last minutes gasping for water. I finally got a screen top, so I hope that keeps them in. Sorry for your loss, I know it's depressing.

Sorry for your loss....... This just happened to me! In the eight years of keeping reef tanks (open top and rimless) I Came home yesterday and found my sixline wrasse on the floor.

Thanks guys, it's crazy.. i thought she had a royal life.. she ran the tank had a nice bta that was hers alone..

I've heard alot of stories that involves clowns and oscars.. oh boy.. but tricks that's pretty cool!

Look into the screen tops. I bought the stuff today so I can ditch my glass covers. You can make them to fit around hob equipment.

If you search "screen tops" you'll find a diy thread by Acroholic. Sorry for the loss.

I had a survivor, lucky me he had a few time laying and drying in the carpet when I found him after he attempted suicide, after I put him in the tank on the surface and writhing minutes he started breathing again, after that he knew life was good.

Sorry for your loss

Thanks again guys, was my fault should of had a screen.. now my other clown seems so lonely but he nows swims the whole tank

Back