AAAA Semi-annual auction

hn1

Market
Reaction score
Thank you all for hosting us at the Expo! We had a great time and I hope we're able to contribute more next year.

I would like to extend a welcome to all to attend our semi-annual auction on Sunday 4/17. There are usually over 1000 items for sale including equipment, plants, fish, and everything else. I wouldn't show up looking for a CA reactor, but I have seen them at our auctions before too.

If you keep or have kept FW fish, it will be worth the trip just to see the diversity that exists outside of the big boxes.

AAAA's Annual Spring Auction is Sunday April 17, 2016. Event starts at 11 AM at:
Windy Hill Community Center
1885 Roswell St. SE
Smyrna, GA 30080
This event is FREE and open to the public, you only pay for what you buy!

For more information about pre-registration, volunteer opportunities and giveaways, social events taking place that weekends and local hotels, go to
a>

well i for one will sure like to make it and place my bid on some fish.
i know there is a lot of freshwater freaks here as well who would like to make it to the auction even if it's just to walk around and get an eye full.
look forward to seeing you there Lenn.

My wife and I have gone to 3 of them in the past to buy and sell stuff, and it is pretty fun. We should be able to make it, especially since the location has moved to ~15 min from where we live.

BUMP!!!! Auction is almost here!!! Liz and I will be there as always. We are gonna bring some nice rare fish =)

If you find yourself free and want to mingle with other fish geeks, we're also meeting up on Saturday for a social hangout. We're going to meet at Premier at 4pm and plan to go the the local Fuddruckers at 6pm.

C&P from Brianna on AAAA.

Pre Auction Meetup

Hi AAAA,

Wish there was a meeting too this month? Wish you could catch up with all your fishy friends without missing an item at the auction? Just want to chat with fellow fishheads?

Join us at AAAAs first Pre Auction Meetup! The day before the auction, Saturday 4/16, we will be hanging out at Premier Aquatics and then heading over to Fuddruckers for dinner. Premier is going to have some special surprises for attendees, you won't want to miss it. Both of these locations are close to our auction venue. We invite everyone, members and non to come hang out and chat about fish.

4:00 PM - Premier Aquatics
6:00 PM - Fuddruckers

Hope to see you there!

Premier Aquatics
1801 Roswell Rd
Marietta, GA 30062

Fuddruckers
3000 Windy Hill Rd SE
Marietta, GA 30067

Back