? about forums on comp and phone

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
ok i notice that when i log into my phone that i have a buddy list option i dont have this option when im on my computer ..i also have a marked forums read does this happen to other people and if so i think it would be conviniant to have these options on the computer.....or is it just me and all of you have these options on your comp:eek:

You have a buddy list onyour computer too... there isn't any coding differences, you may just see it more visibly on your phone

i dont see it kevin the only time i see it is under user cp on my phone its on the same blue line closer to mi the sign in name thats why i am asking if my thing is different on my pc than my phone

Hmm... Kevin's right... the forum doesn't change between your phone and the computer. It could be that your computer or phone is displaying things a bit differently, but all the options are available on both.

That is interesting because I see it the same on my phone,iPod touch, and computer. What browser are you running on your computer

and i dont have the bddy list option at all on my main screen the only ting i can get it from is user cp

what is the point of the buddy list? what does it allow you to do?

I agree that there are some differences. My home page on the PC does not have the 'control panel', on my mobile it does. The control panel is where the buddy list is.

Mobile browsers typically do not deal well with DHTML so either the browser is misinterpreting the HTML or the forum software is smart enough to send a specific formatting when it does not recognize the browser.

Back