Acans eating acans?

FutureInterest

Market
Reaction score
One of my acan frags that wasn't mounted rolled over to another acan. Low and behold the resident acan ate most of the frag. They were both supposed to be acan lords... Anyone know if acan lords eat each other? How about micromussa and acan lords? Or other types of acans?

It seems to me that you already know the answer to this, you just don't want to admit it.

Ahhh LPS, ain't it wonderful! Acans, along with trumpet/candycanes will eat anything that lands on them....hell I'm sure they would try to eat your finger if you left it there long enough :)

Well I keep my acans pretty close to each other but they are not quite touching. As an experiment I put the killer colony so that it was touching another acan colony and a micro colony. The killer acans didn't do anything to them. I'm thinking that the new frag is just a completely different species of open brain than these.

The one that ate the new frag is the large red colony in the top left.

Acans1.jpg
alt="" />

i had atubs birdsnest fall on top of an acan and burnt the piss outof it. the bad thing i saw it at the end of the night and figured i move it in the morning big mistake.

Back