Accidental magical aquascape

snowmansnow

Market
Reaction score
Well.... There's no photoshop.... And although it blew my kids mind, it is t very natural looking

c7f7f975a4aa5bf20428c115a688676c.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the shelf rock pillar! Versatile and very stable... where's you get the base rock for it, if you don;t mind my asking?

Also, what do you have holding up that floating island? Aquamag-esque mounts or suction?

Where did you find that mini step-ladder to hold that rock up like that...it's kewl!

The floating island is in the middle of the tank!!! No suction cups

It's pukani

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Two questions:
- How did you waterproof the umbrella flash?
- What happens to the livestock when the flash is triggered?

Very cool!

So, I guess that rock in the center is so lightweight that it's just floating? I haven't come across any rocks like that before.

come on guys its so easy to figure out. its just magnetically levitated. and as far as the water proof gear goes im sure he just used neverwet. but for real brandon tell us how its done cause that looks pretty awesome.

so you're not going to tell us how its done? come on Brandon help us out, i know i'm not the only one scratching my head.

My guess would be it's holding a rather sizeable air pocket and simply floating.

Crew;1035051 wrote: My guess would be it's holding a rather sizeable air pocket and simply floating.

i thought about that but i doubt that you'd be able to get just the right amount so that its buoyant enough to float but dense enough not to float all the way to the surface

nah... theres a clear acrylic rod holding it in place from the rock on the right. it just so happens that the rod mixes into the reflection of the step ladder haha.. accidental camo.

When my boy walked in and saw it .... it took a few mins to figure out what was going on .

Back