Acro identification

myreefclub0070

Market
Reaction score
This guys been on my frag rack in the DT for awhile, trying to get the feel for the tank as far as sps goes.
He has been doing very well along with a few other sps but started to turn blue at the tip, now it has a few very bright blue tips on it and looks really nice.
It's the best picture I can get with out a real camera, can you ID?
Thanks

tonymission;989469 wrote: Ora frogskin maybe?

Or ORA Wooly Green

I was thinking the same but its hard to tell. We would need a white light shot or top down.

This is harder than you think, this is under whites but I can't get a top shot.
I need to get a good camera, not the phone.

MYREEFCLUB0070;989478 wrote: This is harder than you think, this is under whites but I can't get a top shot.
I need to get a good camera, not the phone.

It looks like ora wooly green but I am not 100%. Before I got my camera, I used to place frags in a gladware bowl filled with tank water and use my phone to take pics in the brightest area in my home. It wasn't dslr quality but it was good enough.

That blue purple tip also makes me think Tri color valida. Looks brownish like mine... :)

Under blues it looks green, under whites it looks brown, it's growing under t5's.
Well regardless of what ever it is, the blue look very nice, can't wait to see it grow out.
I took a look at Ora website and it looks like mimf purple and green acro, but a little less body and more branching.

Back