Acrylic Fab

mockery

Market
Reaction score
I need to assemble a stand for my skimmer, I've already cut the pieces just need some someone who's used weld one and would not mind helping me.

Colin

Mockery;621606 wrote: I need to assemble a stand for my skimmer, I've already cut the pieces just need some someone who's used weld one and would not mind helping me.

Colin
Give me a shout in the am I will help you.

bring it over to the store this week after thursday and ill also be happy to show you how / do it for you.... i also have a bender if you want it bent in one continous piece to avoid glueing...

grouper therapy;621632 wrote: Give me a shout in the am I will help you.

Will do. I have to go to optimum in the am to get the weld on. Then I'll call you.

Jamie,
Thanks for the offer. But Dave is a little closer.

Mockery;621643 wrote: Will do. I have to go to optimum in the am to get the weld on. Then I'll call you.

Jamie,
Thanks for the offer. But Dave is a little closer.
I got the weld- on, a gallon of it

Here's the pictures.
a6890dfe-efe4-5fd6.jpg
alt="" />

a6890dfe-effe-6a95.jpg
alt="" />

Crewdawg1981;623085 wrote: How deep are you running the skimmer Colin?

PS... when did you pick up the SRO?

It's in about 6in of water. And I got it back in July.
I used to have it sitting on a eggcrate shelf but was really shaky and uneven so I made the box.

Mockery;623162 wrote: It's in about 6in of water. And I got it back in July.
I used to have it sitting on a eggcrate shelf but was really shaky and uneven so I made the box.

Shelf looks great! Let me know if 6 inches works well. I've got mine at 6.5 because that was the rec on reefspecialty.com, yet mine has been difficult to dial in (though that could be because the bioload in my tank is super low.

Back