Acrylic Project- help wanted

wbholwell

Market
Reaction score
I have an acrylic project floating around in my imagination, but I don't have the experience or tools to see it through. Basically it's a down periscope for filming underwater without submerging the video camera.

So if anyone has experience working with acrylic as well as some free time on your hands, let me know if your interested in a new project. I'll supply the drawings, all materials, and will compensate you for your time.

Thanks!

I've been thinking about doing something like this too...

what I was thinking was buy a wireless webcam tho and mount somewhere inside the tank and then recieve the signal at the computer as kind of a fish eye view 24/7

Jade, I just now saw your response. I actually don't really have the funds at the moment (daycare is more expensive than we first thought!) but I'll go ahead and make the drawings for shts and giggles. I'll give you the go-ahead when I've got some spending dough.

I have a waterproof bullet cam that i use for filming whitewater kayaking that would work. Just hook it up to the camera and stick it in the water on a mini boom. Super simple and fairly inexpensive.

Back