Add Female wrasses to a tank with an established male?

rostato

Market
Reaction score
(Yes I was supposed to leave, but things have changed AGAIN!)

I am wondering if I can add 2 Female pylei wrasses to my tank with an established male in it? He has only been in the tank for 3 days, but I already want females for him. Just an amazing fish!

I have been looking around, but don't want to spend $200 on two females if my male will just end up killing them.

I am also not completly positive he is a male, but his bottom fins extend almost all the way to his tail fin, and I was told that was a major trait of the males...

For reference...here he is. He is about full grown, 4 inches or so.

DSC04586.jpg
alt="" />

mysterybox;455795 wrote: should be fine

Thanks! I was hopeing someone like you, or barbera would chime in. I may order them tonight...

mapleredta;455802 wrote: lol. Glad you can stay with us.

lol This wrasse is the only thing that looks better under halides versus T5's!

rostato;455804 wrote: lol This wrasse is the only thing that looks better under halides versus T5's!
I'm going to snatch that baby tang when it's time. Just giving you fair warning.

mapleredta;455805 wrote: I'm going to snatch that baby tang when it's time. Just giving you fair warning.

Sounds good to me man. Its fat and happy right now.:yay:

Blue zoo aquatics

But, they only have one female! I guess I wil have to wait!

So if they only have one shoud I just get it, and wait for them to get another in? Would that cause problems?

This is what customer service recommended over at blue zoo

Yeah, they don;t have any over at LA. I guess I might just have to get the one female and hope to find another. I just hope there isnt any problems...

Man, someone snatched up the one I was eye balling over at blue zoo! :sad:
Guess I should have just got it when I could have!!!!!:yuk:

Back