Adding some TANGS

jason sartain

Market
Reaction score
OK,I want to know if I can add anymore Tangs to my tank.
The Tangs I currently have are a Kole,Naso,Yellow,and Orange shoulder,all 4-5" long.
I also have a false purc,black spot rabbit,2-bangii's,2-neon gobbies,gold headed sleeper goby,flame angel,six line wrasse,5-blue/green cromis.
My tank is a 240 Gal with a total water volume of around 500 Gal with sump and fuge.
Any ideas?

I like the powder browns and blues. Also can't go wrong with a regal. On a side note i do not know if those have compatibility issues

what type of tang are you thinking? Agression will probably occur, despite the species, but it may, or may not be long term.

Save any acantharus (sp?) for last. If ya want more than one from that family add them at the same time. Ex- powder blue and achilles. Just helps keep down aggression and keeps your current buddies from getting harassed and stressed

powder blue or brown will fight hard core with blue regal tang... but i have a powder blue in my tank he isnt too aggresive... but very very beautiful fish... i love it... and from what i had before sohals are very very aggresive... so ... check to see what you think you like online.... i would say

Back