ai hd prime lights schedule downloads

larrynews

Supporting
Reaction score
so every time i try to down load these schedules from sites all i get is gibberish, no matter what app i use to open it same thing. is there a secret to getting their schedule to down load

I’m pretty sure the schedules are in a file format that the light recognizes. It’s not really something you can open up and look at the settings.

Do the files you’re trying to view have a .aip file extension?

Something like this ...

Prime_HD_ABplus.aip

yes so i down loaded the adobe thing it needed and it still was nothing i understood. maybe thats what it is and im just not smart enough to figure it out

yes so i down loaded the adobe thing it needed and it still was nothing i understood. maybe thats what it is and im just not smart enough to figure it out
I’m pretty sure the schedules are in a file format that the light recognizes. It’s not really something you can open up and look at the settings.

how would i get it to my light app

turn your light on and then connect your computer to the light (search wifi and you'll see 'ai-demo' or similar)
then from there you can program your lights

Here's a screenshot of the AB+ clone slider settings in the AI app that I'm using if you want to set it up manually. Got the slider values from a BRS video. The schedule fades up from 8-9am and down from 8-9pm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200519-132553.png
    Screenshot_20200519-132553.png
    176.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20200519-132602.png
    Screenshot_20200519-132602.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 10
right, i have mine programed. i was tiring to see some of the ones these "experts"use and compare them to mine or even use one of their setting for a while and see how the tank reacts. i do appreciate all the help.

Here's a screenshot of the AB+ clone slider settings in the AI app that I'm using if you want to set it up manually. Got the slider values from a BRS video. The schedule fades up from 8-9am and down from 8-9pm.

have you been happy with this i have primes but we are just a little different

have you been happy with this i have primes but we are just a little different
Thus far. Started with this setting on an AI Prime, then slowly migrated to 3 AI Hydra 32s using the same settings for better coverage.

Back