AI lights, Specifically the MyAi App

joeyprice

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to change the intensity of a channel across the entire light cycle, only a specific time. Does anybody know how to do this?

Use two fingers to slide the time sets in the app on a smart phone from side to side. When you slide up on the graph you can increase the intensity for each color wavelength.

Use two fingers to slide the time sets in the app on a smart phone from side to side. When you slide up on the graph you can increase the intensity for each color wavelength.
Thanks.
When I slide up I move the entire spectrum, not just one individual color. So you know if there is a way to adjust a single channel?

Its really frustrating, it appears they changed the app between making all their how-to videos and now. They're telling me to selecting things that are not there.

Its really frustrating, it appears they changed the app between making all their how-to videos and now. They're telling me to selecting things that are not there.
To change individual channel intensity, pick easy setup, and go to each channel and change the intensity. You change it in the specific number area not under the graph setting tab to change it across the board. If you go to YouTube, search aqua illumination sand find their channel, they have new videos from 2020 going over lights and app etc.

Back