aint she a beauty

qasimja

Market
Reaction score
Well i took a trip to nemos today finally, i wanted to get a pair of maroon clowns but they didn't have any only 1 big one then i wanted to get some green chromis no luck finally settled on a coral beauty i plan to visit 'the fish store' in chamblee tomorrow and see if they have any chromis and check their selection of maroon clowns

Attachments

• 20190814_154637.jpg
    20190814_154637.jpg
    839.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 20190814_154720.jpg
    20190814_154720.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
Well i took a trip to nemos today finally, i wanted to get a pair of maroon clowns but they didn't have any only 1 big one then i wanted to get some green chromis no luck finally settled on a coral beauty i plan to visit 'the fish store' in chamblee tomorrow and see if they have any chromis and check their selection of maroon clowns
We had a member that was selling his coral beauty and a sailfin. But she is a "beauty"

Do you have any corals? I've heard mixed results on them eating corals. I'd love to get one - just afraid to risk my corals!

Do you have any corals? I've heard mixed results on them eating corals. I'd love to get one - just afraid to risk my corals!
not yet some say they nip at their corals others say they never touched a thing i hope im one of the lucky ones where he doesnt mess with anything lol

In my experience, even when they do "nip" it's more of an irritant for the corals than anything else. I've got peppermint shrimps that will swipe food and "mine" the polyps of LPS when I feed them directly but he stops short of eating them. Sometimes the LPS will close up a bit but they always open back up.

Back