Am I an Addict?

flyingarmy

Market
Reaction score
Does this mean I am an addict?

>

As soon as I get everything set up like I want it I am having a "Aquarium Garage Sale". I just picked up a 30GAL Metaframe that I am going to reseal and sell also. Paid $10 for it....nice bargin find I must say! And before anyone asks....the Air Bazooka is not for sale!

Ya that more so then an addict! I consider myself an addict but have only one big tank. Still playing with it and spending money all the time but that just looks like clutter in there to me!

If they were all up and running and being upgraded, etc then maybe but for now just a pack rat.

Pretty soon I'll have the 2 cubes running. Moving everything from my 55GAL FOWLR to the 37GAL cube (just needs drilled) and my 20GAL Reef is going into the 30GAL cube. Just moved into a new house, still haven't organized all the aquairum stuff. Guess it does look like a pack rat...

Finally, it's been classified a disease! Now, I have an excuse. "No honey, really I didn't mean to buy but until they come up with a cure or a 12 step program, I'm not responsible."

glxtrix;33988 wrote: got any 15g talls in there?

I have a 20GAL Tall..PM me if interested. I did some organization last night in the garage....**** I need ot get rid of some stuff. Once the wedding is over this month I'll post up a listing of everything I need to get sell. Found a few small tanks, pumps and a skimmer I forgot I picked up in a deal.:yay:

It's a Seaclone 100, not the most efficient of skimmers but a good starter skimmer.

unfortunately I think that tank just wont fit under my stand....what the width of that tank, I only have 21" across. I think those are 24"????

Back