Amphiprion latezonatus clownfish

twistoflime

Market
Reaction score
I would like to get a pair of Amphiprion latezonatus for our 420g system but have a few questions. Can they be kept in 78 to 82 degree water? they're from Australia so I know they might need colder water. How well do they adapt to captivity? Does any one here have a pair?
Thanks, Diane

How expensive are they? I thought they were around the 2,000 dollar mark...

The ones at Einsteins were amazing! He said that there were only 3 or 4 known living pairs in the United States and he plans to breed them. I'd love to have a pair as well! but too rich for my blood

Kirru;274974 wrote: The ones at Einsteins were amazing! He said that there were only 3 or 4 known living pairs in the United States and he plans to breed them. I'd love to have a pair as well! but too rich for my blood

Well, if they are only 6-800 dollars, then their would be more than 3-4 pairs in the US, unless their is a supply issue. That is not an obscene amount of money, and many people in the hobby have that to spend.

Derek_S;275018 wrote: Well, if they are only 6-800 dollars, then their would be more than 3-4 pairs in the US, unless their is a supply issue. That is not an obscene amount of money, and many people in the hobby have that to spend.

For me and my current financial status it is to much for me. However, if I was making a boat load a year then I'd dish out the funds for them. But since I'm full time college, a whacked out crazy class schedule, not many places will hire me so for me it is. but i get what your saying though

Back