And boom

indecloudzua

Market
Reaction score
Goes the jbj 45
604d634e21a145027f94641679df7012.jpg
alt="" />

I was sitting down after coming home from work admiring the tank from the living room when the tank just blows on me and starts dumping water. Luckily my brute trash can was there to capture the water and is now a temporary home.

I've really have no idea. For some reason I think the bend was weak. But I've read of a couple others doing the same

Ok, well, I was thinking that if it was on a factory matched stand that you could probably get them to replace the tank. Might still be worth a shot if it is under warranty.

Doesn't undo what happened, but at least something...

That is a horrible situation, but at least it sounds like you were able to act quickly.

Yeah. Needless to say that I was shaking like a leaf for a while. Hopefully everything will make it

Im glad for the livestock sake it didn't happen 10 minutes after you left gor the day , so so sorry this happened

Yeah, I'm really glad that it did happen when I was there and awake. The brute being in the same room was clutch as well

I was afraid that's where you were going with the title. That really sucks man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. No doubt. If anyone or any sponsors want to help out with a decent 120gal I'll make the drive ;)

Yeah. Over 20 yrs in the hobby and I experienced it. I was shaking uncontrollably when it first happened. Def not an experience I'd wish on anybody

Gnarly dude. Sounds like it happened in the most advantageous way for a tank blow though, so I guess that's something.

Oh gez, I don't blame you for freaking out. That's just a nightmare. Hopefully you'll get a new and improved replacement asap

Wow, so glad you were there to save your life stock!

I've got the same tank, with no crack!!

I just unplugged it, it's all yours if you want to borrow it.

I can be home tomorrow, p.m. me if interested.

Oops just looked at your post again, sorry mines a 29?

Back