And This is why......

NanCrab

Supporting
Reaction score
every single creature that I get for my DT will be thoroughly examined, brushed off appropriate, dipped if appropriate and treated in a QT for as long as it takes. Found these on some snails I purchased today 25ED2F1B-9BA4-4645-831D-6D2566D8C9F0.jpeg

Asterina starfish are an inevitability. Lol. I don’t mind mine. But there are some that eat corals. I’ve never seen mine do that. But they’re great snacks for my anemone. Haha.

Asterinas were fine in my biocube until I got dinos and all other algae died out. Then they started eating things they shouldn't have. A pair of harlequin shrimp fixed that problem. Asterinas are not the worst pest to deal with but I am always careful when adding new things now

Asterina starfish are an inevitability. Lol. I don’t mind mine. But there are some that eat corals. I’ve never seen mine do that. But they’re great snacks for my anemone. Haha.
I’ve read that they can reproduce rapidly and cause some serious problems. Not saying I can keep everything out but I’m darn well going to do my best to minimize risk. :D

Back