Anemone ID Help Please

ronnieblaze

Market
Reaction score
So it looks like i got a hitchhiker from one of my corals.. this was the first one i found in the tank. what ever it is has already droped a second one which i have lost in the tank i managed to get this one out.

any help would be great
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
180393=10964-IMG_7048b.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
180393=10964-IMG_7048b.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="IMG_7048b.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
180393=10965-IMG_7049b.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
180393=10965-IMG_7049b.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="IMG_7049b.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

kenya tree....colt coral...all the same thing. Its a soft coral. It'll drop "babies" as a way to spread it's love all over your tank like a rash you dont want.

Well then, I stand corrected. Not too sure what it is....However second looking at it, I think I was something like that at SWC in their frag tank in the back....perhaps Josh can chime in on what it is.

I have to agree, Looks like a Kenya tree... stick it in a ziplock and then under the light. It should blow up and get happy, then you can guess what it is.

Jason

At glance it looks like a Kenya, but they definitely don't have mouths.

Whatever it is... its not very pretty and it has shown a propensity for spreading. I would remove it with extreme prejudice and authorize use of deadly force.

If you want to get rid of it I will take it... I have thick skin!! would be cool to have something that mean in my tank..... Or if you find the otherone it would work too...

Jason

I am just around the corner too!!

Back