Anemone

sagent3000

Market
Reaction score
i am looking for a green carpet anemone does anyone know where i can get one. of if not a green carpet just an anemone that will stay in the sand so i don't have to move all my rocks

if you want clowns to host get he bta...My history says a BTA is a whole lot easier to keep also....imo

I agree with Russ all the way. BTA's tend to be more stationary and less aggressive. Carpets have been known to eat small fish, even the clowns that host in them.

I was at Blue Planet not to long ago and they had a Carpet nem. I don't recall type, but they have nice stock. I would give them a call.

or try aquarium showcase but call ahead of time because there is a certain day they are closed.

I may have to make the drive. I think I am ready for BTA. I have dodged it as long as I dare.

so you all think i should go with the BTA and not the carpet? where can i get a RBTA from?

I am on the will call list if someone flame BTA from BP splits (or if someone will let me hack thiers up!)

Can't find the pic again but I saw it before the guy picked it up. To my memory it was yellow base fading into orange tentacles then bright red tips. It was around the size of a softball.

I think everyone is on the list.

Its a very interesting color morph of the BTA. I'm on the lookout for one as well at a reasonable price.

A few have been coming in from indo, but they are few and far between. BP can charge a lot more for them than 120, I've seen them go for as much as 300.

Here's a pic of one I was tempted to buy.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
115416=7049-flamerose1.jpg
>
115416=7049-flamerose1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="flamerose1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Back