Any Comments on Nutri Seawater

codsack

Market
Reaction score
I'm looking to set up a 30 gal reef, has anyone ever used this stuff?

Nutri Seawater Natural Live Ocean Seawater
Starting at: $13.99 for 4.4 gallons

239683.jpg
alt="" />
Add fish and coral the day your set up your saltwater aquarium with Nutri-SeaWater. This 100% Natural Seawater contains precisely the chemical and nutrient balance as your aquatics’ natural environment, making it superior to any synthetic salt mix. Natural live bacteria help create an inorganic balance right out of the bottle, while a specially formulated QX-23 enrichment solution adds all of the trace elements your organisms require. Naturally filtered without modifying what Nature intended to be there.

I'm not planning on adding any corals right away, just rock and sand to get started and test the water from there.

Definely make your own and save a bundle than buying pre-mixes. It's simple with a Reverse osmosis filter, sea salt and a hydrometer. It will be expensive to start but will save you $$ in the future. Man, I miss Florida where I didn't have to mix my water.....nature did it for me!!

Thanks for the info guys, I've always mixed my own but this stuff wasn't available then, so I figured I would ask.

Thanks again

Haha, for $100, you'll have enough to START the tank with 30 gallons. For appx $140, you can get an RO/DI system from PureWaterClub AND a bucket of Seachem Reef Salt good for 160 gallons...Making it yourself is easier. If you don't want to invest in the RO/DI right away, you can get RO water from your LFS usually for around $1 a gallon and buy salt mix and still come out ahead.

Back