ANY fish stores in Alpharetta???

ace1204

Market
Reaction score
Ill be here for today and tommorrow and looking for some local fish stores. Thanks lmk anything sooner then later please.

Closest would be The Fish Store, or thats my suggestion. :unsure:

Hope it helped!

Nick

Here is thier website. http://www.thefishstore.com/">http://www.thefishstore.com/</a>

It used to be a sweet store when it was downtown. I have been to it once since it moved. Its got a nice array of stuff and prices aren't that bad but are cheaper if you don't mind hunting for a deal.

http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49">Petland Alpharetta</a>.

Wasn't much there last time we stopped by, but I believe they had some activity in May, so maybe things are revamped.

Petland Alpharetta is about it. Danny has been updating the stock. They have chromis at 3.99 a piece so I need to go back and pick up some more. They had a nice Naso last time I was there.

Petco has some stuff but not worth the stop.

Aquarium Showcase is due to be re-opened soon. Not sure when.

Nothing else is nearby.

They've yet to open back up in their new location. I thought was supposed to be May, but hopefully this month.

MrsMojo;187038 wrote: I believe that aquarium showcase is in Alpharetta.

Theres a new place on south main street called aquarium center I believe. The place is brand new and right down the street from where aquarium showcase is opening there new store. Last weekend was his first weekend open and he had a lot of coral in stock. The people seemed pretty friendly too.

If i had time today i would ive heard stories about your garage and the amount of equiptment and stuff you have lol, but im gonna be rushing in 5 o clock traffic after work to get home and get my camera and then get to the meeting lol

I work in Alpharetta, and I spend nearly every lunch staring at fish at the LF stores around here (Petland, Aquarium Showcase, The Fish Store). Aquarium Showcase is really plucking my nerve, though. I was going by there nearly every day and didn't mind the sky-high prices for a place that seemed fairly well stocked. Then they're moving, and they say "We'll re-open in two weeks". I heard that about 4 or 5 different times.

So two weeks go by. Then more. I call their number, they have a voice mail message that says they are in the middle of moving, "leave your name and addess and we'll send you a flyer with our new location". Well, you can't because the mailbox is full. Every. Single. Day.

Then after more than a month, they change their voice mail message to say they will open "the last week of may", and give their new address. I go down there, only to see that they are still not open. Ooookay. It's the last week of May. Maybe they mean the end of the last week in May?

Nothing. So then I wait two more weeks. Call today. Voice mail has their hours of operation and says that they are just busy assisting other customers. Awesome! They're open. So I drive down there, and guess what?

Seriously. I understand businesses move. But I mean come ON. There really could have been a better effort to keep customers in the loop. And hey, it's 2008. Really, websites are not a novelty, guys.

OK...rant finished.

Hey Buzzbomb, thanks for saving me a drive down there, I called yesterday and got the "business as usual" recording, and also leapt to the conclusion that they must have finally reopened. I would have probably gone down there tonight or tomorrow had you not saved me the trip with your post!

I just re-read my post and reeee-owww! Man, I am being awfully catty for it being my birthday. :mad2:

I must be man</em>strating.

I should say that they're very nice guys up there and I'm sure they've had their fair share of setbacks as far as the move is concerned. ...or something else nice and diplomatic like that.

See y'all tonight!

Buzzbomb;187431 wrote: I just re-read my post and reeee-owww! Man, I am being awfully catty for it being my birthday. :mad2:

==============

:birthday:

==============

Back