Any glad shops along the 400 corridor?

gajeep94yj

Market
Reaction score
I am new to this side of Atlanta and new aquariums in general. I new to get some glass cut to make a sump.

Any places you have used before? What should I expect to pay for some glass and smoothed edges?

Thanks

if you buy the glass from them lowes does it for free.there on marketplace blvd

I have been warned against glass from HD and Lowe's because it will be too thin?

Do they sell the thicker stuff?

Do you need glass to build the whole thing or just the baffles?

Baffles. Probably just one baffles. And then I still have the over flow in the tank. Bean animal type overflow on the top

I made my baffles from the glass at Lowes... If i had to do over again, i would have gone with thicker glass. With that said, it works.

I live on 141 and there is a glass shop called Any Glass. I bought some stuff from them a while ago. I would have to assume they could do something for you.

2nd vote for Diamond Glass. They're tucked back on Kimball Bridge which can be a bit tricky to find (off Old Milton eastbound exit, right on Westside, left after Quicktrip).

Don't know about "no job too big" but they seemed just as willing to talk to me about making a low-iron replacement lid for my 9 gallon nano w/ cutouts for an Aquaclear hob & cords (about 12" x 12") as they would be for a "real" sized order.

Bgcoop8784;979554 wrote: I'm still trying to figure out what a glad shop is? lol

One of those shops where they "love you long time". Hehehehebe

Both of those glass shops are 7-10 days for orders. I am going to stop by them tomorrow and see. Thanks for the info.

Back