Any One Ever Used One Of These?

joshl

Market
Reaction score
prod_display.cfm

Not yet. Waiting on mine to get here from a seller on eBay. Ran about $30 shipped on there. It's going in my 10 gallon.

hm, should have checked out Pet Mountain group buy.... I ordered mine for 23 bucks and some change w/ free shipping. Awaiting it's arrival

Yeah, but then I have to wait to pick it up, or have it shipped here from the group buy, and I'm impatient.

I used one on my 30G for about 6 months. I think I still have it with all the rest of my unused parts and pieces! It worked well while I had it running.

yea i think i am going to use it on a 10gallon for her b-day in 2 months she loves the 50 gallon and wants one of her own

I used one on a 20 gal F/W. It worked well as long as the fingers were slightly below the water line. If they weren't the pump would run it dry. I still have the pump if you ever need a replacement.

does anyone have one they would like to sell? to keep me from having ot order one

That sounds like the basic setup behind a Solana although smaller. The setup that my solana had worked well, but I replaced it anyway to beef up the skimmer and flow.

Back