Any Outer Orbit light owners out there?

darren24

Market
Reaction score
I am considering a MH/T5 unit of theirs. Does anyone have any feedback good or bad on Outer Orbit lights? Thanks.

I can't speak for that particular unit, but I have had no problems w/ CurrentUSA lighting products that I have used. They are a good company, imo.

Yea I spoke with a few "LPS" addicts like me over on Reef Central. They strongly recommend the MH / T5 over MH / PC's.

I've got the MH/PC unit and love it. I did have a ballast go out, but that was easily fixed. The innerds of the unit are easy to get to and very easy to replace. Maybe I should do a T5 retrofit...

100_0682.jpg
alt="" />

That the 1 I have. It an orbit 150MH and T5. I did have a problem with 1 T5 burn out 2 weeks ago. Hmm 5 month and 1 T5 burn out.

I am loving that thing. It also have moonlight

Wolfie I ordered the 36 in unit with 2 x 150 MH and 4 x 39 T5's. It has the moonlights as well. Are you running 10K's MH?

Those are 10K buld. That pick was taking with all the light on all but the moonlight.

I did have a problem with the first unit that I had Nemo fish order it for me. I come back and told them about the problem and they order me a new 1.

Your PIC looks very nice. I am thinking that I might try 2 14K phoenix bulbs. I like it a little blue. :)

Back