Any SFS out near Covington?

lukestimp

Market
Reaction score
Anyone know of any SFS out this way? I've only found 1 pet store and it shouldn't even exist in my opinion..

Not sure how much this will help, but the closest one I can think of is actually in Loganville, I think. It's in a little shopping center at the corner of 78 and Cown Dr. I don't know the name of the place, I've been in there once or twice, everything looked pretty good.

Here's the link to The Grower's Outlet, if you want directions. The Grower's Outlet is pretty cool, too, if you like that kind of thing.:up:

a>

OK just got back from lunch and ventured out to Conyers, Won't name the pet store but it was worthless as well. Had 4 10G salt tanks and the prices were outrageous.

I've been to the one on 78 in Loganville, I actually live less than a minute from there. Place used to be pretty nice, had a good selection and the prices were on point, but in the last 6 months it's really went down hill. They have a pretty bad case of red slime algae right now, and every time I go in there I think **** this ain't that hard to fix. But who knows. There prices seemed to have slowly went on the uphill ride as the store went down.

Nothing I've seen in the area is worth the drive and I live between Conyers and Covington.

Back