Anybody experienced connecting RK Net to new ATT Wireless?

porpoiseaquatics

Market
Reaction score
After having the Net module for nearly 2 years, I figured it was time to connect the darn thing and get current. I have BobZ's directions but that's for an older AT&T 2Wire system (which was wired). I have their new wireless and while the directions fit most of what to do, there are changes in the AT&T modem page that is extremely different from Bob's directions. I've looked on DA's forums and haven't been granted access yet so I can't see if the new Net module directions are any different than the ones that I have.

I am also connecting this module to a wireless dual band extender (similar to connecting to a wireless game module). That part should probably be similar.

If anybody has experience in this, I would appreciate your assistance.

Every modem is essential the same. You're looking to set up the DNS and a port to it. ATT should still be using port 80 ( I wouldn't change that unless you have a lot of secure files ). You also need to assign the module an IP with the last 3 unique to it, usually any number from 101-240 will work. I'E 192.168.0.100 would be default , set it to 192.168.0.125 or something

Back